A physist calculated the extra - ordinary performance of 100 years old tree. During the course of its life the 100 years old tree :
- Had processed & fixed the amount of carbon Dioxide contained in 18 million cubic meter of natural air in the form of about 2500 KG of pure Carbon
- Had Photo chemically converted 91 Kg of carbon dioxide & 3700 liter’s of water.
- Had stored up energy of 3500 kg of coal.
- Had made available 6600 kg of molecular oxygen for respiration of human & animal.
- Vegetation TherapiesHas worked against the gravity to pull up & evaporate into atmosphere at least 2500 liter’s of water.
- Has worked as a water column as it is continuously pulling up water along with mineral and other nutrients during the day time for photosynthesis & dropping water during the night.
- Another thing to be noted is that CHLOROPPHYL is very stable and basic building constituent of plants. Its central molecule structure is somewhat similar to hemoglobin (the basic part of human blood)